It’s almost time to throw the switch on for HP Light Up Night on December 2, 2023! The Bryant Street Parklet will be aglow along with many of the Bryant Street businesses.
- St. Andrews Church will definitely be a go-to, offering free hot chocolate, fire pits for roasting marshmallows, s’more kits, music, AND pictures with Santa.
- Tazza D’Oro will be passing out brownies and blondies
- Galley AMA will be giving free handmade Holiday ornaments to those who stop by..
- Periwinkle Fox will be having a free kids’ activity
- Panache is offering shoppers a 30% discount on purchases
- All this and more to come!
So, string those lights and hang the wreaths. Let’s make Highland Park glitter and shine!
Please send us your street address to HPCCPGH@gmail.com. The HPCC will be creating an electronic map of all participating houses to guide a glowing experience for walkers, bikers, and drivers.
The deadline for submission is November 29th.
Hope to hear from you soon!