Mark your calendars! Primary Elections are May 16th!
Please use this form to submit as many questions as you like.
What: March HPCC Community Meeting: Meet the Candidate Night
When: March 16, 2023 7:00 PM Eastern Time
You MUST register in advance for this meeting by clicking this link.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Note: You may also receive an invitation via the HPCC Membership System. Please register only once.
The March Community Meeting will be a Virtual Meet the Candidate Night.
Primary elections are May 16th.This month, the HPCC is hosting candidates for City Council District 7, School Board District 2, and our District Court Magistrate. They’ll each have an opportunity to introduce themselves and take questions from attendees. Below is the list of candidates who’ve confirmed that they’ll be attending, plus links where you can find out more about them.
You can participate in the forum by submitting a question you like the candidate to answer. Please use this form to submit as many questions as you like. The HPCC will review the questions to avoid duplication and to keep track of time. Questions must be received by 10:00 PM on Tuesday the 14th.
We’ve also included a link to information on registering to vote; the deadline to register in time to vote in the primary is May 1. We hope you can join us!
- Deb Gross: https://pittsburghpa.gov/council/gross
- Jordan Botta: https://www.votebotta.com/
- Devon Taliaferro: https://www.devontaliaferro.com/
- Ron Sofo, School Board – www.RonSofo.com
Magistrate – District Court 05-2-31
- Kate Lovelace: https://www.kateformagistrate.com/
- Philip Roberts: https://roberts4magistrate.com/about/
- Casey Mullen: https://caseymullenforjudge.com/
- Rachel Rosnick: http://www.rachel4mdj.com/
- Richard McCague: no website; HPCC confirmed he’ll be at the meeting
- Anthony Vaccarello: no website ; HPCC was unable to find contact information for him so could not invite him to attend
Allegheny County Voter Registration: https://www.alleghenycounty.us/elections/voter-registration.aspx
If you’re running for an office that will be on Highland Park-ers’ ballots and would like to attend, please email the HPCCPgh@gmail.com for more information.