Mark your calendars for the Bryant St Parklet on May 13th, from 9am – noon!
If you know you’ll be able to come, please sign up here so we can get a count for lunch and also divvy up tasks appropriately. If you’re not sure if you’ll make it, feel free to show up on that Saturday. We are happy to have you join us!
Our goals for this Spring clean up will include:
- Generally clean / spruce up (pick up litter, pull weeds, clear old leaves, etc.)
- Mulch all flower beds, under picnic tables, and use any leftover mulch under rhododendron
- Expand garden to include the tree and the sign
- Trim mulberry tree
- Plant hydrangeas near the concrete block wall
If you would like to donate to the parklet, here are some suggestions of things we’re thinking about. We are grateful for anything you are comfortable sharing!
– Your time and energy
– Allowing us to borrow any tools we may need (clearly labeled with your name so we can return them to you). Rakes, trimmers, garden shears, shovels.
– Any monetary funds will be used for: the hydrangeas and the colorful flowers that we’ll be planting, garden soil, plant food, mulch, brown lawn bags for debris, coffee/donuts/pizza for volunteers.
If you have questions, please email Kathleen Paola at email@example.com.
Thank you for your willingness to help beautify our neighborhood and create a space for all to enjoy!