Dear Highland Park Neighbors:
As vice president of the Highland Park Community Council (HPCC), I’m emailing you today about membership. If you have not yet renewed for 2014, I urge you to do so. Your $25 annual membership allows us to champion the events and issues important to the Highland Park neighborhood throughout the year.
Joining is even easier now with our new online membership form. Signing up online allows you to receive the HPCC newsletter directly in your email inbox, without needing to sign up for the ListServ. Our new online form also gives you the option to donate more than the annual $25 membership fee, if you like. We have added the following membership categories:
• $50 Friend of Highland Park
• $100 Patron of Highland Park
• $250 Champion of Highland Park
The HPCC is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization run completely by volunteers and 100% of all membership fees and donations are used to support Highland Park. Membership runs from October to October.
The HPCC not only holds numerous free community events, we also provide a forum for your opinion to be heard on important topics.
• House Tour
• Bryant Street Festival
• The Great Highland Park Yard Sale
• Cinema in the Park at Highland Park
• Fourth of July Bike Parade
• Reservoir of Jazz
• Halloween Parade
Topics Facing the Neighborhood in 2013-2014:
• District 7 Candidates Forum
• Heth’s Run Bridge Replacement
• Heth’s Run Park in the Lower Zoo Parking Area
• Heth’s Run / Natoli Field Improvements
• Leash Free Dog Park
• Parking Issues
• Liquor License Monitoring
• Public Safety
• Pedestrian Safety
• Local Public Schools
• Tree Plantings
Please support the HPCC in our efforts by renewing your membership or becoming a member today.