Please join the HPCC’s March virtual community meeting. After our regular business, we will have a presentation on the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“COVID-19 vaccines: What, When, Who, How- your questions answered”
List of speakers:
- Dr. Glenn Rapsinski, MD Ph.D
- Fellow, Infections Disease
- Childrens Hospital
- Dr. Johanna Vida-Phelan, MD, MBA, FAAP
- Senior Medical Director-Pediatrics
- UPMC Insurance Division
- Dr. Kaitlyn Brennan
- University of Pittsburgh School of Education
What: March HPCC Community Meeting
When: March, 18, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
You MUST Register in advance for this meeting by clicking this link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Note: You may also receive an invitation via the Highland Park ListServ. Please only register once.